15 Oct KYKLOS4.0 – Open Call #1 results announced
The objective of the KYKLOS 4.0 – Open Call #1 aimed to attract and fund SME-led consortia of up to three entities for the development of innovative solutions to improve digital manufacturing processes.
These solutions – to be delivered through experiments in a pilot location provided by one of the partners – are expected to demonstrate a high innovation potential and be ready to explore commercialisation opportunities by the end of the experiment period.
The open call was launched on 1 April 2021 and closed on 30 June 2021.
In total, 47 proposals were submitted to the open call from 30 countries. 7 proposals will receive funding for a total amount of € 830,861.00.
Following a review of the proposals, KYKLOS 4.0 is happy to announce the winners:
- ADME | Smasp Redes Profesionales Sl (Spain); Favoritanswer Lda. (Portugal) | €107,188.00
- BEERc02 | DunavNET (Serbia), Magnus Kraft (Serbia), Inosens (Serbia) | €107,188.00
- D4CM | Ce.S.I. Centro Studi Industriali (Italy), Pama Spa (Italy) | €119,700.00
- DREAM | Kitenergy Srl (Italy), Scorta Srl (Italy) | €114,065.00
- EFIM-Food | Elliot Cloud S.L. (Spain), Vega Pelayo S.L. (Spain) | €120,000.00
- METALICA | Synelixis Solutions S.A. (Greece), EKSO S.r.l. (Italy) | €119,595.00
- PET-Circle | TTS srl (Italy), GR3N SA (Switzerland) | €117,313.00
KYKLOS 4.0 thanks all applicants who submitted their proposals.
More information on each of the proposals will be feature on the website soon.